Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Needless to say, today (Mothers Day) is an emotional roller coaster for me as I continue to work through the "acceptance" stage of the loss of Judy, my dear wife of 61 years. Almighty God has prepared victims of mourning the loss of a loved one by having a loving family at one's beck and call. An example is found in the graphic shown here. A few days ago, I posted the landscaped terracing (top photo) that my son Ken set up for me using his incredible horticultural skill. He remembered his grandmother's (my mom's) warning that Mothers Day was the earliest time to plant spring and summer flowers. I love Gerber Daisies, and picked out the most spectacularly beautiful specimens as seen in the photo below. Ken used his exceptional floral knowledge to fill in the rest of this beautiful flower bed.

No comments: