Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2015

2015: ANOTHER LOVELY SPRING FLOWER DOES A LOT TO TAKE AWAY MY SAD MEMORIES

This is my lovely granddaughter Abigail Saiia. She is an art student at Monmouth University and as an early on dabbler in pastels and pen and ink art, when I see her incredible artistic output I am completely overwhelmed buy her outstanding talent with canvas, paper, ceramics and other tools of the trade. Abby turns 20 today, just a week or so before her sister Jessica graduates from Rider University summa cum laude.

3 comments:

Lee Belardino said...

Tommy
Beautiful girl.Arn;t granddaughters great.I,ve got 2
10 and 13. Can,t stop loving them'
LEE

SJBill said...

Tom, she's quite a lovely young lady. If today. April 26th is her twentieth birthday, she was born on the exact date as our daughter.

Happy Birthday to both!!

Sally Logan Gilman said...

Oh, Tom what a beautiful granddaughter -- you are so lucky. We have one grandchild, a young man who is 24 and is moving back to NH this week from SanDiego where he has lived on his own for more than a year. I never could have done it -- I am a homebody. Grandchildren are the greatest. Regards