Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

2015: MY LOVE OF MUSIC; IT ALL BEGAN BACK IN THE LATE 1930'S OR PERHAPS THE VERY EARLY 1940'S

Remembering Hamilton High School Class of 1951 and my wonderful experience singing in that award winning choir under the direction of Miss Louise Simpson Baird. Here's a link to my lifelong musical journey that began back in the late 1930's  as it appeared in today's TIMES OF TRENTON "Sentimental Journey" column:
http://www.nj.com/…/…/03/glover_hamilton_high_classmate.html

1 comment:

Lee Belardino said...

Tommy
The best of times. We had a "tight group" led by the greatest music teacher ever who also taught us how to live life.
I've said this many times to all,this was the best of times for me.Oh by the way,Where did all my hair go?Wait till my granddaughters see this. Thanks pal for being for the greatest of memories.
Lee