Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

2014: Bill Klek and daughter present Kuser School with a Kuser Replica of the school

outer 
o
What talent! Not only is Bill Klek an expert at scale modeling, he is also one of my valued researchers helping me in my never ending quest to find additional little known historical bits and pieces of Hamilton's Camp Olden. The photo shows Principal Roberto Kesting's receiving the incredibly beautiful model of the best grammar school in the whole U.S.A. (of course I am quite prejudiced) which was built by Mr. Bill Klek. Roberto and Bill Klek's daughter Emma pose proudly with the incredible keepsake.In a previous version of this photo, Bill Klek emailed me and advised me that I had mistaken Roberto for him in the photo. This is the correction. Sorry for the goof.

No comments: